Rubber Tracked Type Tumble Belt Shot Blasting Machine for Cleaning
Tumble belt shot blasting machine, also known as crawler is a new
product designed for a comprehensive study of foreign technology,
the use of new, highly efficient single-disc blasting, a rubber
band around a hypothetical piece drum roll to be cleaned so that
uniform and reduce collision, the cleaning effect is good, the work
is completed automatically unloading the machine is widely used in
small and medium casting, forgings, stamping, non-ferrous castings,
gears and springs of clean sand rust, descaling and surface
hardening, the machine is equipped there are dust, meet the
national environmental emission standards. Low noise, less land,
stable performance, safety and reliability, is an excellent and
ideal cleaning equipment .The machine match with continuous
conveyor compose cleaning production-line, It is a ideal cleaning
equipment for medium and large size cleaning workshop.
The Use Fields of Rubber Tracked Type Tumble Belt Shot Blasting Machine:
- Ferrous and non-ferrous castings
- Heat treated forgings
- Small Automotive parts
- Die castings and much more
- Lower value parts where part on part impingement is not an issue
- When production requires dictate batch processing
- Small to medium size castings, fabrications and heat-treated parts
- Sand removal or part cleaning
- The machine is suitable for surface cleaning and strengthening of
medium or samll sized castings.
Maximum Weight of
|Diameter of End Disk||mm||650||1000||1000|
|Abrasive Flow Rate||kg/min||200||250||250|
If the machine is not suitable for your workpiece, please tell us
the following information:
1) What kind of workpiece will you clean?
2) The size of workpieces ( the minimum and maximum length, width
and height) ?
3) The minimum and maximum weight?
4) Your requirement of cleaning efficiency?
Why Choose Us?
- Warranty: 12 months from the date of installation.
- Technical support for machine life time.
- Round-the clock problem solving support with our 24-hours hotline.
- Timely supply of spare parts and ware parts.
- Maintenance agreements tailored to the requirements of our
- Training programs for operating and maintenance personnel.
- Installation and commissioning of new machineries.
- Support to ensure your full compliance with local safety and