Ho100 - 3000RPM Brushless DC Motor Driver 24V 8.3A , Stepper Motor
Changzhou Chuangwei Motor & Electric Apparatus Co., Ltd,
established in 1995, specializes in production and development of
step motor and driver. In the developing process, our company has
provided many top-grade step motor and controlling products for
many industries in China depending on one qualified production and
development team. Meanwhile, our applicable fields refer to robot,
electronic automatic equipment, medical instrument, ad instrument,
lighting& audio equipment, printer, textile machinery and
outside applicable equipment of computer.
Peak Torque: 0.48N.M
No of poles: 4
No of phase: 3
Line to line resistance: 0.58Ω±10%
Line to line inductance: 0.5mH±20%
Insulation class: class B
Holding load Torque: 500g.cm
1. Sample Payment preference: paypal / bank account;
2. Sample delivery time: 7-10 days;
3. Sample delivery method: Fedex, UPS, DHL;
4. Mass Production payment: Bank account;
5. Mass production delivery time: 15-30 days;
6. Mass production delivery method: Fedex, UPS, DHL, Ocean
1. Any inquires will be replied within 24 hours
2. Normal samples can be offer very quickly(within 10 days)
3. Customized service for kind of motor accoring to your
4. Professional Tchnical support and After-sale service
5. Sourcing motor parts like gears, encoders, cables, connectors
and so on
1.The motor speed is the control signal pulse’s frequency multiply
10, means 10-300HZ correspond 100-3000RPM.
2. There is a JUMP in the driver to control the direction of the
motor. On the PCB is P1.
3. Speed pulse out frequency is the motor speed range from 10 to
4. Enable signal control the motor run or stop. When the Enable
signal is +5V motor run, 0V the motor stop.
Why Choose Us?
1. Factory Direct Sale → Competitive Price & Full Stock
2. Quality Control → High Quality
3. Low MOQ → Accept Small Order
4. Accept OEM → Produce Products as Customers' Requirements
5. Fast Delivery → Delivery within 5 Working Days
6. Various Payment Methods → Easy to Pay
7. Changing or Refunding → Accept Returns
Q: Can I get some samples first ? How soon can I get the samples ?
A: Yes,we can make samples, but normally sample is not for free.
And the sample making time depends on different types, for some
small motor types( 3-10days is possible), while some gearbox motor
should be about 25days more or less. Additional, there will be
about extra 2-3 days for the delivery time, and the shipping cost
is not for free too.
Q: Are these motor's parameter from the above list can be modified
A: Yes,motor's parameter can be customized. We can modify the
motor's working voltage,rated speed, torque etc, and motor's shaft
dimension can be modified too. We are pleased to make those
modification, the more details you provide, the more fluent our
cooperation will be.
Q: What parameter should I provide before the sample making ?
A: Good question. Normally we need to know the Nominal Voltage,
Free-load Speed, On-load Torque, On-load Speed, Rotation Direction,
Shaft Diameter and Length. If there is other special requirment,
please let us know in advance,such as working current limits,EMC
limits,noise limits,expected lifetime and shaft process(D-shape,
multy-knurls,mounting holes etc).
Q: Sometimes I dont know the exact required parameter, how should I
choose a suitable model ?
A: We can make some suggestions as long as you provide your
specific requirement. We need to know what kind of product will be
this model used for ? And what does the working condition look like
(duty cycles and load status)? And how long is the motor's expected
lifetime ? etc. Then we can a make full assessment according to
Q: Is there any Testing Report or Motor Specification when I get
the sample ?
A: Yes, we can provide the Testing Report and Specification after
the sample is ready. We will send a PDF file to you. By the way,
Motor Specification will be availabe 3-5days later after sample is